Beginning April 8th, the Small Business Administration will open the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) Grant Program. Over $16 billion in grants will be available to
- live venue operators or promoters
- theatrical producers
- live performing arts organizations
- relevant museum operators, zoos, and aquariums
- motion picture theater operation
- talent representatives
- note: other specific eligibility requirements do apply
Learn more about this grant program by attending a virtual webinar with the SBA on Tuesday, March 30th from 2:30 to 4:30 pm. Registration is required.
Register here to participate: SVOG Registration
Additional information can be found at the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Program webpage.
**Economic Growth Connection of Westmoreland will not administer this grant opportunity and is not affiliated with the program. Direct questions to the U.S. Small Business Administration.**