The COVID-19 Hospitality Industry Recovery Program (CHIRP) will allocate $145 million state-wide, in
funding assistance to hospitality industry businesses adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grants will be awarded in $5,000 increments with a maximum award of $20,000. Funds are limited and applications will be processed on a first -come, first serve basis.
Your business is eligible if all the following are true:
– It has a North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) designation beginning with either
721 or 722
– It has less than 300 full-time equivalent employees
– It has a maximum tangible net worth of no more than $15 million
– It was in operation on February 15, 2020 and
– remains in operation and
– Does not intend to permanently cease operation within one year of the date of application
– The pandemic has had an adverse economic impact on the business, making the grant necessary
to support ongoing operations
NOTE: Priority will be given to certain applications who have not received previous disaster relief
The following documents will need to be submitted with your application :
– 2019 Federal Taxes
– All 2019 PA sales tax returns (QUARTERLY)
– All 2020 PA sales tax returns (QUARTERLY)
– 2020 Federal Taxes (if possible)
– Or 2020 Income Statement that is certified accurate
– And 2020 Balance Sheet that is certified accurate
– Signed W-9
– All expenses related to the impact of COVID-19
These applications will be received through a web-based portal opening on March 15, 2021. All necessary
documentation will need to scanned and submitted digitally through the portal.
No incomplete applications will be funded.
Please check the following for the application link and further information: Click here